St Werburgh’s Chapel
St Werburgh's Chapel is part of St Werburgh's Church and stands next to the main church in the city centre of Derby.
Built in 1690, the Chapel is integral to the Tower, built in the Gothic Survival Style. It contains many of its original fittings and furniture, including an elaborate wrought iron font cover.
The seventeenth-century tower and old chancel are in the care of the Churches Conservation Trust.